We are able to provide a range of teaching on animal assisted therapy and more general clinical psychology topics. Please contact us for further information.
We are able to provide clinical supervision to professionals to aid and support reflective practice. Please contact us for further information. Catherine specialises in supervision for clinicians delivering animal assisted therapy.
Catherine has delivered training across the country and internationally. We can offer bespoke training packages tailored to your needs. Please contact us with your ideas and for prices. We have provided training to a variety of professionals from a range of agencies. Some examples of training completed include:-
- An introduction to Animal Assisted Therapy
- An introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Attachment in pre-schoolers
- Stress management for staff
-Solution-focused apporaches to working with young people
- Emotional and psychological issues affecting children and young people (e.g. depression, anxiety, self-harm)